Seared Chicken with Tomatillo salsa
Yield: Makes 4 Servings
Ingredients for Seared Chicken and Tomatillo Salsa
- 1 cup
pealed and chopped avocado
- 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup
chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 table spoon
fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon
red pepper flakes
boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 table spoons
- Remove and discard husks from the tomatillos, wash tomatillos under running water.
- Finely chop. In a bowl combine tomatillos , avocado, radish, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and red pepper flakes. Gently mix.
- Rinse Chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle the chicken evenly with the poultry seasoning.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 min. turn chicken over and cook for 5 to 10 more minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly all the way through.
- Slice the chicken and serve over homemade tortillas with the tomatillo salsa.
Recipe for Homemade Corn Tortillas click here!
Easy Salsa Verde: